Production SupervisorJob ID: 307 | Located in Montreal (QC) | Sector: Manufacturing | Full-time
• Safely maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production, ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation/customer.
• Lead and promote safety in all aspects of the plant.
• Lead adherence to all procedures, audits, practices, and standard work within the operation
• Develop employees and foster a team culture.
• Develop, maintain, and provide continuous improvement in his/her team.
• College Diploma or 5 years work experience.
• Minimum of one - three years relevant work experience, manufacturing.
• Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of safety and quality procedures, HR policies, and budgeting.
• Ability to lead teams and work in a team environment
• 70k – 80k (Negatable based on experience)
• Full Comprehensive Health Benefits
• RRSP and much more!
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645