Outside Sales Network SpecialistJob ID: 129 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• End to End Sales Process. Manage all aspects of the sales cycle, from prospecting to close to upsell.
• Consultative Selling. Engage prospects in a consultative sales process as part of their core security infrastructure and operations.
• Own and drive strategic sales opportunities at complex enterprise accounts, building on existing wins and pipeline.
• Work with technical resources to manage successful customer evaluations.
• Continuously gather product and market feedback to guide new products and programs that amplify your success.
• Developing, executing, and delivering solution-focused client presentations.
• Develop sales strategies with focus on Managed Security Services.
• 2 – 4 years of proven solution sales experience
• Experience selling IT solutions through direct and indirect channels.
• Knowledge of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs), Internet and Cloud infrastructure, Media and Cyber Security services is highly desired.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and engage external audiences of all levels and across functions.
• Kknowledge of MS Suite and other software products and able to navigate the web.
• Above average communication skills both oral and written (English)
• Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
• Active listener with excellent communication skills
• Sound judgement and critical thinking
Nice To Have:
• Bilingual French – English
• 50k – 50k Base Salary (negotiable)
• Car allowance, sell, laptop... ETC.
• Comprehensive Healthcare insurance (e.g. Medical, Dental and Eye Care)
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645