Industrial Territory Account ManagerJob ID: 138 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Vaughan (ON) | Sector: Industrial | Full-time
• Responsible for the sale and management of industrial products and tools.
• 40% Account management 60% New business development.
• Build and maintain effective, long-term relationships with current and new clients
• Use existing resources and customer database to grow business year over year by upselling
• Use a consultative solution-based sales approach
• Build rapport with clients by understanding their needs and industry in which they operate
• Analyze trends and provide solutions
• University Degree or College Diploma is a + but NOT a must!
• Minimum 2-4 years' sales experience with industrial products and tools sales.
• Highly ambitious, team-oriented, and business-results focused.
• Proven track record of strong performance delivering business development results.
• Track record of initiative-taking and creativity in tackling sales and marketing challenges
• Must be a highly motivated, well organized, detail-oriented individual with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team environment with little supervision
• Must possess a valid clear driver's licence
• 60k – 65k + commission
• Profit sharing 8%
• OTE 110k - First year (approximate)
• Full benefits- Tuition – 21 days paid off time
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645