Designer (Kitchen & Closet)Job ID: 190 | Located in Ottawa, Toronto (ON), Oakville (ON) | Sector: Home Renovations - Contractors | Full-time
• Responsible for guiding clients through closet solutions process from initial inquiry, through the design and installation.
• Responsibilities include in-home consultation and design for all areas of the home, maintaining an awareness of ever-changing trends and achieving sales targets.
• Work with clients to assess space, needs, and recommend solutions that exceed their expectations.
• Lead in-store team(s) and actively participate in achieving specific targets and objectives to; capture the market on closet designs, promote the use of installation services, achieve sales goals, and offer design inspiration to tackle obstacles and offer customer solutions to their closet needs.
• Build a client referral base by nurturing successful relationships with our clients.
• Certificate - Diploma or University Degree an asset. (Marketing, interior design).
• 2 – 4 years' experience in retail/service industry.
• Design capabilities – ability to help the customer visualize their needs.
• Direct sales orientated – actively contribute to aggressive sales growth plan.
• Proficiency with a Windows Operating System, Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Superior customer service or retail sales experience.
• Understand and appreciate the importance of referrals and cultivating relationships.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills and highly Organized and Dependable
• Valid Driver's license and the ability to conduct onsite client visits.
• 45k + bonus (negotiable)
• Company Vehicle
• Gas Card - – Cell – Laptop... ETC.
• Comprehensive Healthcare insurance (e.g., Medical, Dental and Eye Care)
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645