Data Base DeveloperJob ID: 130 | Located in Montreal (QC) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Database Infrastructure Engineering for stability, scalability, and capacity planning.
• Application DBA functions: plan & execute database schema changes, bottleneck analysis, outage prevention/resolution, server/database performance improvements, database maintenance, database recovery, etc.
• Database development (stored procedures, ETL, tools) and queries/stored procedures review and optimization.
• Enforce database security, standards & guidelines
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience of DB2 Linux version 10.5 and above (SQL, Temp tables, plan explains, MQTs, MDCs, referential integrity constraints, etc) and Sybase 15.7 and above.
• Must have strong scripting knowledge such as: Python or Perl
• Must have strong knowledge base of relational database performance and tuning such as: proper use of indices, database statistics/reorgs, de-normalization concepts, memory management, database configurations
• The candidate must have knowledge of database modelling tool such as power designer
• Basic knowledge of other databases is a plus.
• The candidate must have strong scripting knowledge such as: Python or Perl.
• The candidate must have strong knowledge base of relational database performance and tuning such as: proper use of indices, database statistics/reorgs, de-normalization concepts, memory management, database configurations, etc.
• Knowledge of Database cloning tools such as Delphix
• Versioning tools such as perforce and git is a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of financial instruments would be a great benefit
• 100k – 110k base salary
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645