C++ DeveloperJob ID: 225 | Located in Montreal (QC) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Have an active role to improve and evolve our trading/reporting applications
• Design and implementation of new UI applications using C#/.NET Framework
• Work with agile development techniques, including continuous integration and continuous delivery
• Work with traders and desk strategists to gather and understand requirements of applications and tools needed by them
• Mentoring and coaching of graduate staff.
• Seek and resolve production problems with new ideas
• Regular interaction with clients and technical partners locally and globally for status update, requirement discussions, discussion around solution/approach etc.
• University Degree
• Good experience with C++ and other .NET -based technologies
• Experience in Python technology.
• Demonstrated expertise in front end web development, mainly in Typescript, Angular or strong willingness to learn it
• Ability to work with sales, traders, and desk strategists
• Good knowledge of object-oriented programming and common design patterns
• Ability to work under pressure and devise practical solutions
• Excellent communicational skills, ability to work with traders, desk strategists and other business and technology teams
• Ability to learn the Product/Platform and associated technologies
• 90k – 100k
• Full benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645