Building Science Engineering - Project SpecialistJob ID: 316 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Environmental - Engineering | Full-time
• Assist with preparing bid documents including specifications, scope of work, details, and drawings.
• Coordinate and assist project manager with building science projects.
• Assist in preparing whole building property condition assessments for transactional due diligence following ASTM Standard Guide E 2018-08 and financial studies/life cycle costing for capital planning.
• Assist in preparing reserve fund studies and performance audits for condominiums.
• 2 -3 years experience in the Building Science Engineering.
• Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or Technology
• Registered or eligible for registration as an EIT or associate member of OACETT.
• Experience and knowledge of major building systems and building construction.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
• Demonstrates a passion in building science investigations, correct detailing in construction and helping building owners durably correct their building performance issues.
• A team player with excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Inquisitive, clear thinker who can determine what work is required and draw rational conclusions from information available.
• Must be comfortable with ladder accessing roofs (< 10m) working safely at heights; and
• Ability to quickly mobilize and travel mainly within Canada.
• Negotiable based on experience
• Company bonus plan
• Comprehensive Healthcare insurance (e.g., Medical, Dental and Eye Care)
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645