Account Manager - Managed Services ITJob ID: 287 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Brampton (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Selling Managed Services, cloud, strategic complex IT project and procurement opportunities into new and existing clients.
• Focusing on nurturing existing client relationships and consulting on new solutions and offerings
• Generating some new business by following leads from Marketing, Social selling, direct sales, and prospecting
• Collaborating and coordinating with consulting teams, vendors and other personnel as required to provide the best solutions for our clients
• Preparing proposals and forecasting
• Maintain and up-sell existing and enterprise-level and SMB accounts
• Craft professional written responses for prospective customer requests for quotes, proposals, complex bids.
• Build rapport with clients by understanding their needs and those of the industry in which they operate
• Analyze trends and provide solutions
• University Degree or College Diploma
• 5 – 7 years' experience selling managed hosting, managed security and/or outsourced IT industry.
• Experience selling IT Services is preferred
• proven track record in a client facing role
• Proficiency in using a CRM system and MS Office
• Knowledge of Citrix, HP, Dell, Cisco, Microsoft, and VMware
• Have knowledge and interest in the cloud hosting industry (AWS, Azure, etc.) and related technologies.
• Disciplined sales approach to prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities.
• Highly organized, ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work well within a team environment with little supervision
• 85k – 110k (Negatable based on experience)
• 130k - 140k OTE
• Full Comprehensive Health Benefits
• RRSP and much more!
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645