Account Executive – Managed Services ITJob ID: 115 | Located in GTA (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Extensively mine account database and sell laterally within organizations finding new business
• Build relationships with key decision makers within Enterprise organizations to generate opportunities to deliver cloud solutions, including cloud assessments, migrations , managed cloud services and managed cloud security.
• Maintain and up-sell existing and enterprise-level and SMB accounts
• Craft professional written responses for prospective customer requests for quotes, proposals, complex bids.
• Collaborating and coordinating with consulting teams, vendors and other personnel as required to provide the best solutions for clients
• Build rapport with clients by understanding their needs and those of the industry in which they operate
• Analyze trends and provide solutions
• University Degree or College Diploma
• 5 – 7 years' experience in strategic solutions selling in the managed hosting, managed security and/or outsourced IT industry.
• Experience selling IT Services is preferred
• Have knowledge and interest in the cloud hosting industry (AWS, Azure, etc.) and related technologies.
• Disciplined sales approach to prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities.
• A high degree of business acumen and integrity.
• Ability to forge trusted relationships through strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation, listening and negotiation skills.
• Highly organized, ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work well within a team environment with little supervision
• 85k – 100k (Negatable based on experience)
• 180k OTE (NO CAPS)
• Full Comprehensive Health Benefits
• RRSP and much more!
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645