Investor Relations Associate – Canada Wide – Permanent Work-From-HomeJob ID: 280 | Located in Ottawa, GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Kingston (ON), Ottawa (ON), Montreal (QC) | Full-time
• Organize and coordinate marketing activities, including preparation of materials and end-to-end logistics for investor days, meetings, conferences, road/trade shows, AGM, etc.
• Develop annual marketing plans and investor/institutional targeting efforts based on thorough analysis and evidence-based conclusions.
• Oversee the development and distribution of investor materials, ensuring alignment of branding and messaging, and that all regulatory disclosure requirements are fulfilled.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the investment community through regular contact, communication and maintaining a database of contacts/discussions to advance Imperial's investor relations goal.
• Develop and maintain disclosure materials including press releases, presentations, fact sheets, conference call scripts, key messages, and Q&A etc.
• Represent the company in investor related activities, attend trade and government events.
• Manage social media presence with content creation and curation responsibilities across multiple platforms, the company Web site, SEO, Investor Bulletin board updates and the company's IR calendar.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to develop and deliver on realistic, fully costed, concrete action plans while having contingencies in place to counter external forces (such as Covid 19 disruptions)
• BILINGUAL (FRENCH - ENGLISH)
• Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma is an asset.
• 3+ years professional experience in developing and implementing investor relations strategies.
• Excellent in person presentation, customer facing capabilities that also translate to video presentations.
• Must have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to continually learn.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a 100% remote office working environment with travel for IR and company events.
• Valid Driver's license and the ability to conduct onsite client visits.
• 55k – 62k Base Salary (negotiable)
• Bonus – Travel Expenses - ETC.
• Share Options
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645