Technical Sales RepresentativeJob ID: 176 | Located in GTA (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Industrial | Full-time
• Meet sales objectives through a strong technical aptitude within a designated geographical area.
• Responsible for promoting and selling multiple valve and valve related product lines from industry leading manufacturers, while increasing market share.
• Developing relationships with industry leaders including municipal consulting engineers, mechanical contractors & industrial purchasers.
• Effectively communicates client requirements to Inside CSR.
• Prepare annual plans with target accounts, and review and update progress on a quarterly basis.
• Participate in, prepare and present technical training presentations to industry leaders on company products and services.
• Active participation in industry association and trade shows.
• Submit expenses using required format on a monthly basis.
• Grow existing customer accounts and relationships.
• Develop and build relationships with new accounts and develop additional contacts within existing accounts to increase market share
• Develop and execute strategies aimed at growing target accounts, market segment, or product line resulting in revenue growth.
• Provide or facilitate technical assistance to customers and other Inside CSR's to ensure all sales activity is fully supported.
• Keep records on sales calls, customer contacts, and details of meetings in a timely manner in the format required.
• Entertain clients as required.
• University or College degree preferred
• Minimum 3 years sales experience in the mechanical valve industry.
• Mechanical engineering, knowledge of automation, and valve sizing experience an asset.
• Extensive knowledge/experience with AWWA products and guidelines.
• Proven experience in developing new sales and accounts as well as organizing sales calls and schedules, evidence of detailed reporting is required.
• Ability to analyze and explain mechanical information in order to problem solve and submit sales recommendations
• Exceptional skills in developing and maintaining professional client relationships, even when contracts are difficult.
• Demonstrated outgoing enthusiasm and self motivation.
• Must have strong negotiation skills.
• Possess a valid driver's license and passport and is willing to travel.
• 50K – 60K Based on Experience
• First year annual income 80k – 100k
• Car Allowance/Mileage/Lap Top/Cell
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645