Service CoordinatorJob ID: 148 | Located in GTA (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Industrial | Full-time
- Follow service department policies and procedures as described in Service ManualConstantly improve systems, policies and procedures
- Manage Service Technician daily schedule to include planned maintenance and planned maintenance repairs.
- Constant communication with customers, sales staff and manager for scheduling, updates and re scheduling
- Dispatch appropriate Planned Maintenance Technicians following Zone Map
- Process planned maintenance deficiency reports
- Place requisitions for all parts required to support planned maintenance department
- Oversee all planned maintenance related calls and emails
- Provide feedback to constantly improve all department and company procedures
- Prepare for and facilitate all scheduled service department meetings.
- Keep customer policies and procedures file up to date
- Assist Emergency Service Dispatcher on daily duties
- Attend annual employee review with Manager
- College diploma or University degree an asset
- Computer literacy - MS Office, Word, Excel
- Be a team player with excellent interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
- Highly focused, results and goal oriented
- Excellent telephone manners and customer service skills.1-3 year's customer service experience or call centre experience.
- A friendly and professional demeanour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Problem solving Independent thinking
- The ability to work independently and take initiative as required.
- 48k – 53k Base salary (based on experience)
- Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645