Restoration Project ManagerJob ID: 193 | Located in GTA (ON), Mississauga (ON), Oakville (ON) | Sector: Construction | Full-time
- Scoping and sketching on new claims
- Creating estimates for the insurance companies
- Scheduling crew emergency files, restoration files and estimates
- Developing and maintaining client relations with local insurance groups
- Responsible for preparing bids and proposals
- Communication with clients, vendors and project managers is required on a daily basis.
- Manage, prepare and/or coordinate the preparation of full cost estimates.
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Visit project sites as necessary to access and gather data
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including current (accurate) information on prices.
- Prepare appropriate tender proposals
- Maintain project and post-mortem record keeping
- Sound construction knowledge along with experience in the restoration industry
- Experience in Water Damage and Fire clean up are key components for this challenging position.
- Looking for hard working individuals with a can do attitude, great initiatives, and a willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to assume responsibility and to interface and communicate effectively with others, have strong interpersonal skills and be self-motivated
- Possession of valid driver's license.
- Willing to travel occasionally for site visits.
- OrganizationKnowledge of the insurance claims industry
- Able to use Xactimate and Symbility
- Knowledge of building construction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to motivate, manage and delegate fellow employeesIICRC accreditation is an asset
- 65k – 80k Base salary (based on experience)
- Full Benefits
- Pension Plan
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645