Restoration Project ManagerJob ID: 175 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON) | Sector: Construction | Full-time
- Manage multiple restoration projects
- Assign crews as needed
- Supervision of sites and site Visits
- Produce and approve Estimates
- Achievement of Project specifications
- Leading crew and sub-trades to successfully complete jobs
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Assist other branches and Project Managers during times of high-volume
- Ensure all administrative tasks are completed
- Degree or Diploma would be an asset.
- Project Manager – 7+ years of project management experience required, including specific experience in Restoration.
- Knowledge of restoration in balcony replacement, window replacement, garage rehabilitation, masonry/brickwork, sealants, waterproofing, flat roofing.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Leadership skills to manage a team and mentor direct reports.
- Problem solving skills to make recommendations and decisions that have a positive impact on the projects
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to stay calm under a pressure and effectively manage through stress.
- Ability to travel and a valid driver's licence
- Able to handle multiple projectsManage stressful situationsMotivate crew and sub-trades
- 70k – 85k Base salary (based on experience)
- Full Benefits
- Pension Plan
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645