Project ManagerJob ID: 173 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON) | Sector: Entertainment / Media | Full-time
• Manage projects/programs from development to implementation
• Manage day to day operational aspects of projects to ensure adherence to scope, conferring with project staff to outline the work breakdown schedule
• Assigning duties, responsibilities and scope of authority, directing and coordinating activities of project personnel, modifying schedules or plans as required and effectively applying and enforcing acceptable project methodology.
• Participate in defining business and technical requirements
• Maintain and update technical and project documentation as well as maintain a clear and concise documented process for the implementation and integration of projects.
• Prepare weekly project status reports and keep management and other stakeholders informed of project status
• Responsible for identification, documentation and mitigation of potential implementation issues
• Develop mitigation and resolution strategies to minimize impacts to project needs/outcomes.
• Participate in the project procurement process i.e. Request for Proposals (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ) etc. for external services as required.
• Managing project controls and deliverables on multiple projects
• Scheduling / planning of projects and resources
• Prepare reports, charts, and graphs as required.
• Develop and manage the schedule, including travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and arrangement of conference calls with both internal and external parties.
• Coordinates and manages special projects and events as required.
• University Degree or College Diploma
• Minimum of 3 - 5 years of project management experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Willing to work flexible hours to meet challenging and changing deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills, with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
• Proven ability to coordinate and manage special projects.
• Proficiency with various computer systems and software programs (MS Office) including: database management, word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, scheduling and e-mail applications.
• Availability to travel
• Ability to act quickly and work well under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Ability to create strong relationships with customers and suppliers;
• Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills;
• Ability to analyze and revise contracts;
• A high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up.
• Proven ability to work in a team focused environment.
• Base salary 60K – 68k (based on experience)
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645