Office Manager / Project AdministratorJob ID: 105 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON) | Sector: Construction | Full-time
Our client is seeking a candidate that is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic and friendly office environment with excellent administrative and problem solving skills. Our client is an innovative leader in the its industry in the southern Ontario market and is well respected.
• Manage and order supplies, office services (ie. contact IT, and other service providers when required).
• Act as Commissioner of Oaths (designation will be acquired upon engagement)
• Modest housekeeping (ie. keeping boardroom table clear after meetings, coffee for guests, etc.)
• Maintain order and keeping control of office files.
• 'Go to' person for the team.
• Help with marketing (keeping data base current, preparation of quarterly mailers).
• Upload drawing files to file transfer site linked to our website and create project protocol for access by others to view specific projects.
• Working exclusively with CORECON to input data (Project set up, contract budget, billings, invoicing, and preparation of very detailed invoices).
• Responding to inquiries from trades and suppliers regarding payment status.
• Point person to receive any visitors to the office (very few walk-ins or meetings).
• Receiving in-coming calls (4 – lines but not a lot of traffic).
• Expedite mail (outgoing taken to mailbox across the street), courier (pickup and receiving), printing (inhouse and arranging for large sized printing via email), etc.
• University Degree or College Diploma preferred
• Minimum 2-4 years' experience in an office environment
• Some experience or familiar with the construction industry is an asset
• An understanding of contract principles such as Divisional Cost Codes (Masterformat), Contracts, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, Statutory Declarations, Holdbacks, W.S.I.B. Certificates of Substantial Completion etc.
• The candidate must be presentable, articulate, organized
• Must have strong computer skills with respect to Microsoft Office
• Knowledge or ability to learn Project Management software (CORECON)
• Above average knowledge of Microsoft EXEL is a must
• Knowledge or Microsoft PROJECT
• Working knowledge
• Work closely with three project managers to assist their project administration activities
• Personality, chemistry and an enthusiastic and positive attitude paramount
• 48k to 52k Base salary
• 2 weeks vacation
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (416) 964-3232 x221