Nuclear Medicine TechnologistJob ID: 300 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Mississauga (ON), Thornhill (ON) | Sector: Health & Sciences | Full-time
• Responsible for ensuring patient identification, safety and preparation are correct prior to a scan.
• Maintaining patient confidentiality.
• Ability to perform Nuclear Medicine Procedures including radio pharmaceutical preparation, bone and bone densitometry scans, brain, thyroid, liver/spleen and RBD liver/spleen scans, hepatobiliary, renal scans, lung, gallium scans, rest and stress MUGA's, rest and stress myocardial imaging.
• Ensures all quality control assessments are performed as required including maintaining proper records of Quality Control Procedures.
• Takes all reasonable precautions and work in compliance with related policies, health and safety legislation and best practices.
• Follows procedures for proper equipment maintenance are completed in accordance with department standards.
• Ensuring equipment and instruments are performing in an efficient and effective manner
• Complies with all Company and Government regulations
• Preparing reports as required maintaining all records for compliance with CNSC regulations.
• 1-2 years of related experience.
• Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and training.
• Demonstrate effective decision making skills and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team,
• Current CAMRT membership
• CMRTO registered
• Current CPR certificate
• Knowledge and proficiency of Nuclear Medicine procedure and operating regulations.
• Base salary based on experience
• Competitive wages
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645