Network Support Specialist / Project ManagerJob ID: 152 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Brampton (ON), Mississauga (ON), Richmond Hill (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Design Infrastructure Solutions for SMB and Enterprise Clients
• Infrastructure and Cloud Related Projects Management
• Troubleshooting various server and network issues
• Server/SAN Infrastructure Deployments and Migrations
• Migrations to Cloud Infrastructures on AWS and Azure
• Regular client follow-ups, updates, and communications
• Escalation Assistance and Guidance for Level 2 Support Specialists
• Corporate network maintenance and management tasks
• Address problems and requests by transmitting information or providing solutions
• 3 - 5 years prior experience working for a professional IT Services Firm, MSP, or MSSP
• Knowledge Comptia NETWORK+ Certification or equivalent/greater certification
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills and highly Organized and Dependable
• Expertise in deploying, migrating, and supporting Windows Server Operating Systems.
• Possess strong troubleshooting skills
• Expert knowledge on Cyber Security Solutions, MS Windows Servers, VMware, Hyper-V, MS Exchange, Office 365, Azure, Amazon AWS, Veeam, DNS, DHCP, WiFi Controllers, Switching, Routing, Firewalls, IPSEC and L2TP VPN, VoIP/UC/PBX, etc.
• 2 years experience in Cyber Incident / Breach Response & Recovery
• Valid Driver's license and the ability to conduct onsite client visits.
Nice To Have:
• IT Certifications like MCP, MSITP, MCSE, VCP, CCNA, SECURITY+, etc.
• Bilingual English / French
• Experience with ConnectWise/AutoTask/Kaseya/Datto or other PSA/RMM/IT Service Ticketing system
• 72k – 85k Base Salary (negotiable)
• Car allowance – Cell – Laptop... ETC.
• Comprehensive Healthcare insurance (e.g., Medical, Dental and Eye Care)
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645