Medical TranscriptionistJob ID: 199 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON) | Sector: Health & Sciences | Full-time
• Transcribe and print dictated reports with medical terms and ensure that reports assigned for typing are completed by the end of the day.
• Type letters, papers, data tables and other correspondence from written or dictated notes.
• Compile information to complete forms, documents and client satisfaction surveys.
• May compose general correspondence as required and forward for signature.
• Proofread work for typographical and grammatical errors; review medical records for completeness.
• Process completed reports: put together for physicians for delivery by fax,mail out and/or email.
• Complete no-show reports as assigned.
• Provide translation as needed.
• Complete photocopying and faxing as required.
• Ensure proper, accurate records, files, databases are set up and maintained.
• College Certificate or Diploma would be an asset
• 60 wpm typing
• 1-2 years of prior transcribing experience.
• Above average communication skills in spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Candidate must be very organized and able to prioritize tasks.
• Occasional weekend shifts possible.
• Ability to perform administrative duties with deliberate speed and accuracy without immediate and constant supervision.
• Base salary 30k – 40k (based on experience)
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645