Marketing ManagerJob ID: 243 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Manufacturing | Full-time
- Understand the companies position in the marketplace and where key areas for growth opportunities exist.
- This is accomplished by gathering, establishing and analyzing key market information collected internally and from customers, vendors and industry sources.
- Manage all customer mailing lists classify and establish opportunities for sales growth.
- Develop communications and advertising campaigns to increase brand and overall brand recognition in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with sales management to develop unique selling propositions that address segment needs.
- Support business line strategies to achieve revenue objectives through creative and effective brand development.
- Interfaces with internal staff to ensure a coordinated launch of marketing programs.
- Track and analyze performance of marketing programs against established sales penetration and revenue goals.
- Review gross margin expectations across customer market segments, business classes and vendors for all margin improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for all web activity and development for the division.
- Investigate, develop and implement all new alternative channels as they become available.
- Work closely with the branches to ensure that counter designs, promotions and content optimize all sales opportunities.
- Plan, develop and execute marketing programs that generate qualified leads and drive productive relationships with our business partners.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar discipline with focus in marketing or marketing communications
- 3-5 years experience in similar position with a proven track record
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Strong proficiency with Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in computer graphics/layout experience (Adobe, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) is an asset.
- Strong presentation skills
- Adaptable, organized and flexible - the ability to handle different problems as they occur
- Ability to multi-task, delegate and assume responsibility for actions and decisions made
- 75K - 85K base salary
- Company pension plan
- Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645