Marketing Manager - Website AdministratorJob ID: 280 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), North York (ON) | Sector: Sales / Marketing | Full-time
• Planning, designing, and developing email and fax marketing campaigns to a varied client base.
• Updating and managing our online catalogue, including copy writing, product photography, and implementing SEO elements.
• Graphic design for various marketing initiatives; ensuring all visuals meet our brand standards.
• Working closely with Purchasing and Sales departments to maintain an up-to-date physical and online inventory.
• Building product information sheets at request of Sales team.
• Monitoring and improving our web presence using Google Analytics and Data Analytics by developing content through our CMS.
• Other marketing and creative tasks as required.
• Manage projects/programs from development to implementation
• Participate in defining business and technical requirements
• University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing or Communications
• Minimum of 2 - 3 years marketing experience
• Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite with an understanding of design best practices.
• Exceptional electronic talent with the ability to learn and adapt to new programs and software on the fly.
• Fantastic organizational skills, attention to detail, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to confidently analyze, prioritize, and implement insights from data
• Successful working independently or as a part of a team.
• Basic photography knowledge and skills.
• Experience with online CMS systems, such as CS-Cart an asset.
• Experience with Infusionsoft CRM an asset.
• Experience with HTML and CSS an asset.
• A high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up.
• Proven ability to work in a team focused environment.
• Base salary 40K – 50k (based on experience)
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645