Marketing Director / ManagerJob ID: 303 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Planning, designing, and developing marketing strategy
• Developing IT platform (based on Salesforce) for prospecting and qualifying leads
• Work with COO to budget and plan this role out.
• Monitor assess and improve processes for reaching and qualifying leads
• Represent and prepare presentations at conferences and trade shows
• Marketing leading and cutting edge software to clients
• Building product information sheets at request of Sales team.
• Monitoring and improving web presence
• Other marketing and creative tasks as required.
• Manage projects/programs from development to implementation
• Participate in defining business and technical requirements
• University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing or Communications
• Minimum of 5 - 7 years marketing experience
• Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite with an understanding of design best practices.
• Experience in SaaS or enterprise-focused start-ups.
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to build IT platforms fro CRM, including Salesforce
• Ability to simplify complex message regarding impact reporting
• Develop easy to consume marketing collateral
• Data-oriented professional who has the ability to build a scalable system
• Able to develop multiply marketing campaigns
• Fantastic organizational skills, attention to detail, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Base salary 85K – 100k (based on experience)
• Stock options
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645