Inside Sales Rep - New Business DevelopmentJob ID: 207 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Qualify leads, sales opportunities, and target accounts
• Generating a high quality pipeline of pre-qualified leads based on a clear set of pre-qualification criteria.
• Transferring pre-qualified leads to our Sales Lead with clear and complete documentation.
• Develop and manage lists of prospects within Salesforce.com
• Present results on lead pipeline a weekly basis to the CEO.
• Collaborating with members of the team to ensure
• Account reactivation and customer support
• Manage and sustain positive relationships with multiple prospects
• University degree or college diploma
• Can develop sales and marketing material.
• Previous lead generation experience in SaaS or enterprise-focused start-ups.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office. Excellent capabilities in both Excel and PowerPoint are preferred.
• Familiar with Salesforce.com or another CRM system.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Minimum of 2-3 years of proven sales/lead generation experience
• Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals
• Highly focused, results and goal oriented
• Excellent organizational skills – can effectively manage a territory and be skilled at handling customer requests with an understanding of solution selling and a passion for sales
• Outstanding team player coupled with the ability to work independently
• 43k – 50k - Base salary (based on experience)
• Commission / Bonus
• First Year Income Approximate 70k - 90k
• Stock Options
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645