IT Field Service TechnicianJob ID: 295 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Brampton (ON), Mississauga (ON), Oakville (ON), Richmond Hill (ON), Whitby (ON), Oshawa (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Provide IT and Application technical support remotely (PC, phone) or in-person to AC Technical Systems employees, customers and subcontractors.
• Setup, configuration and troubleshooting internal office and client workstations and servers, CCTV, Access Control, Facial recognition, AV, Intercom and Burglary Alarm Systems.
• Configure VPN and Remote access and utilizes it for remote troubleshooting and system configuration
• Deploy and execute Windows, Antivirus Security Software and 3rd party software updates and upgrades
• Co-ordinates PC & Software procurement. Performs PC, Upgrades & Software deployment for local users and remote users.
• Troubleshoots PC performance issues; examines and cleans up un-authorized software.
• Design and configuration of networks including: router, switch, LAN, Wireless LAN, VPN, Firewall setup
• Assist all internal departments with technical knowledge, product compatibility, integrations and product recommendations.
• At least 4 years IT experience of similar or related work
• Understanding of user system environments and comply with IT policies and procedures
• Capable of Servers and workstations installation and configuration.
• Understanding of Windows / Linux Server setup, DNS, DHCP, and Windows IP configurations.
• Maintain positive contact with clients with regards to customer support and scheduling and product information.
• Able to performs backup, restore, migration and upgrade of system databases.
• Maintains and develops procedure documentation for responsible areas
• Understanding of timelines and ability to multi-task
• Availability to work weekends and provides on-call support as required.
• Capacity for strategic thinking
• Maintains Service First and Team Player attitude
• $25 (PH) - $27 (PH) (negotiable)
• Company Performance Bonus Program
• Healthcare insurance (e.g. Medical, Dental and Eye Care)
• Company Vehicle or compensation with Gas Card
• Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645