HVAC Sales EngineerJob ID: 421 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Brampton (ON), Mississauga (ON), Richmond Hill (ON), Vaughan (ON), Whitby (ON), Oshawa (ON) | Sector: Industrial | Full-time
• Exercise a solutions-oriented approach when working with design engineers to address project needs.
• Work with manufacturers to generate equipment submittal drawings and other project deliverables required by contract.
• Estimate and propose pricing for commercial projects.
• Review project documents to ensure information is complete, current, and appropriately stored.
• Schedule project timelines and track deliverables
• Communicate accurate, relevant project information to vendors, contactors, and sales teams.
• Arrange equipment deliveries with site contacts and storage facilities.
• Visit jobsites to confirm site data, conditions, equipment delivery and installation.
• Provide site product training to owners and their representatives and ongoing support.
• 3 - 5 years industry related experience
• Bachelor's degree – Preferably in Mechanical Engineering – Other Engineers considered
• Valid and active Driver's Licence
• Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written, for correspondence, report writing and presentations.
• Project management skills to track project deliverables and timelines.
• Presentation skills (create PP deck and conduct client presentations)
• Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Microsoft Office - proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Active listener with excellent communication skills
• Sound judgement and critical thinking
• 57k – 70k Base Salary (negotiable)
• Comprehensive Healthcare insurance
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645