Full Stack DeveloperJob ID: 194 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Brampton (ON), North York (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Part-time
• Expert in the Magento platform & Strong experience with hold PHP, Mysql
• Develop Magento and PHP based applications with Object Oriented MVC architecture • Collaborate with the HTML & Design Team to develop the Frontend
• Knowledge of Magento backend development (building custom extensions and modules).
• Magento front end development Building Custom Themes & Magento Theme Integration.
• Strong database management and design (data normalisation, foreign key constraints, indexes) skills.
• Knowledge of Open Frameworks like Codeigniter or Interface experience (XML,SOAP,REST) or Google Map is a plus
• University Degree or College Diploma
• Experience with MySQL/Apache/ Redis /Varnish
• Experience with developing customer plugins and components for Magento
• Experience working in an agile environment (Scrum) using continuous integration and delivery tools such as: GitHub, Cloud Formation, Code Build, etc.
• Experience in building services on AWS for Android & iOS. Mobile programming skills are plus.
• Experience with GIT / SVN • Cake PHP knowledge
• Experience with using Content Delivery Network
• Experience with utilizing Caching - through NGINX + APC + Memcache + Varnish caching
• PHP Accelerators - APC, Zend Optimizer+ or Xcache.
• Good written and verbal Communication skills is a must
• 70k - 80k Base salary (negotiable)
• CONTRACT POSITION (may go perm)
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (416) 964-3232 x221