Full Stack–Back End DeveloperJob ID: 180 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), North York (ON), Mississauga (ON), Markham (ON), Thornhill (ON), Richmond Hill (ON), Vaughan (ON), Montreal (QC) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Knowledge of Node integration with multiple APIs
• Manipulation of noSQL Firebase databases and potential migration to more scalable platform
• Apply strong technical skills in design/coding/testing/debugging.
• Analyze and refactor existing codebase according to modern standards.
• Build isolated web components in React and integrate them into our web application.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability by using profiling tools and emulators.
• Experience and comprehension of front-end architectures that deliver excellent customer experience.
• Comprehension of backend architectures
• Eager to learn and share your knowledge.
• Comfortable with architectures of modern applications.
Nice to haves:
• 3 – 5 years experience and or a related degree.
• Above average communication skills both oral and written (English)
• Creative, imaginative, and open-minded
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of HTML/CSS and Wordpress site management
• Ability to administer communication tools like Google Workspace, VOIP phone systems, chat systems, Zoom, Slack, Hubspot CRM, Freshworks CRM and Freshdesk
• Knowledge of Google Domains and DNS management
• Experience with loan management systems or financial markets in general
• Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
• 80K – 110K Based on experience and negotiable.
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645