Executive Assistant - TorontoJob ID: 283 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), North York (ON) | Sector: Sales / Marketing | Full-time
• Provide, direct and coordinate administrative support in areas of critical significance CEO.
• Work with senior executive with the coordination of key business matters and provide support across multi-functional areas of the business.
• Determines priorities while performing a variety of different responsibilities with conflicting deadlines
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and respond to deadlines; maintain integrity and confidentiality with sensitive information to avoid premature disclosure of information.
• Proficiency with various computer systems and software programs (MS Office)
• Prepare and compose correspondence, memos, reports and presentations as required.
• Prepare reports, charts, and graphs as required.
• Develop and manage the schedule, including travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and arrangement of conference calls with both internal and external parties.
• Coordinates and manages special projects and events as required.
• Degree or College Diploma is an asset.
• Minimum of 2 - 4 years of experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant.
• Demonstrated and proven advanced technical competence with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook in order to create effective presentations, documents and spreadsheets.
• Comfortable with social media applications: Face book, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Willing to work flexible hours to meet challenging and changing deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills, with a proven ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
• Proven ability to coordinate and manage special projects.
• A high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up.
• Proven ability to work in a team focused environment.
• Base salary 40K – 45k (based on experience)
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (416) 964-3232 x221