Database Administrator (SAGE)Job ID: 281 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Markham (ON), Richmond Hill (ON) | Sector: CPG - Consumer Packaged Goods | Full-time
• Work with staff to maintain and develop database structures to support reporting needs.
• Respond to and resolve database performance issues.
• Design and maintain processes to support the extraction and loading of data between different applications, both cloud based and locally hosted.
• Provide support for information reporting activities, to ensure high quality service to our clients and minimal interruptions
• University degree in the field of computer science or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years' experience using both Sage ERP X3 and Sage Enterprise Intelligence systems.
• Working technical experience with designing, building and configuring MS SQL Server.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Experience in BI development.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Fantastic organizational skills, attention to detail, and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Be able to confidently analyze, prioritize, and implement insights from data
• A high level of attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-up.
• 62k - 72k Base salary (based on experience)
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645