Customer Care CoordinatorJob ID: 163 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Mississauga (ON), Oakville (ON), Kitchener-Waterloo (ON), Guelph (ON) | Sector: Health & Sciences | Full-time
• The Care Coordinator is a key point of contact for customers.
• Oversee all care plans, ensure proper oversight and represent the best care providers in the community.
• Communicate with potential customers during intake process.
• Conduct assessments with potential clients, understand their needs, answer their questions
• Act as a care manager to clients by ensuring regular home visits.
• Ensure that the training of our caregivers is up to date and within guidelines.
• Offer support to new clients by visiting them at home during the first two weeks of service.
• Work with staffing team to ensure excellence in the quality of services provided to clients.
• Provide after-hours support to clients, referral partners and potential clients as needed.
• Participate in the training and orientation of caregivers.
• Ensure compliance and enforcement of company policies, procedures and documentation.
• 1-2 years experience in social work, geriatrics, care management or relevant position
• A bachelor's degree in social work, gerontology, health or a related field is preferred
• Ability to liaise effectively and professionally with the client committee.
• The ability to work in a team.
• Excellent written, communication skills, organizational and multitasking abilities
• Excellent communication skills with sound judgement and critical thinking
• 42k–45k Base Salary (negotiable)
• Comprehensive Healthcare insurance (e.g. Medical, Dental and Eye Care)
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645