Commercial Leasing & Building AdministratorJob ID: 624 | Located in GTA (ON), North York (ON) | Sector: Property - Management | Full-time
- Responsible for all accounts receivable collections; assist with lease negotiations, preparation and execution
- Forecasting of revenues and expenses; reconciliation of additional rents
- Responsible for the creation/set up and administration of lease abstracts.
- Provide assistance to management and accountant in the interpretation of lease clauses and cost recoveries via electronic lease abstracts.
- Prepare default notices and lock-out tenants.
- Complete all administrative functions in regards to the commercial lease agreements such as data entry in the Yardi system
- Correspondence, filing, copying and other similar administrative functions.
- Review all data information in the system and validate database in Yardi Voyager database.
- Collection of Rents and issuing of appropriate default notices or notices
- Process all deposits
- Request, maintain and update insurance certificates from Tenants in accordance with their lease agreement
- Assist with budget preparation (primarily revenue)
- Review and enter chargeback invoices in Tenant's accounts, issue invoice and distribute to Tenant
- Other duties as assigned.
- College Diploma or University Degree would be an asset
- Strong communications and interpersonal and service skills
- Knowledge of the Rental/leasing industryKnowledge of YARDI and Microsoft Office
- Accounting knowledge an asse
- tMarketing experience an asset
- Goal oriented
- Able to work under tight deadlines and a team player.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Certificate, diploma in any of the property management certificate or accreditation courses such as C.P.M., I.H.M., R.P.A., would be an asset.
- 55K - 65k base salary (based on experience)
- Company pension plan
- Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645