Bookkeeper/Office AdministratorJob ID: 193 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), North York (ON) | Sector: Sales / Marketing | Full-time
• Daily Accounting functions and bookkeeping
• Daily Accounting cycles for A/R and A/P
• Prepare Payroll and all government requirements and payables
• Monthly Reconciliations of all ledgers
• Prepare all Bank deposits and correspondence
• Coordinate all WSIB and EHT Returns
• Maintain all vacation logs and all correspondence with management
• Coordination with Benefits Company exclusively
• Coordinates all year end requirements
• Annual Budget Preparation
• Weekly Cash Reports and Weekly Sales report
• Communication with vendors with all necessary information.
• Researching shipping quotes from various freight companies and couriers.
• Superior customer service, including--but not limited to--assisting with order pick-ups, shipment tracking, invoice requests, card authorizations, and contacting customers with order information.
• Generating weekly sales reports for sales team and management.
• Assisting Staff in our Central Administration department
• Certificate, diploma or enrollment in any certificate or accreditation courses.
• Minimum 1 – 3 years' experience and proven success in an administrative position.
• Experience with Business Vision preferred, or MYOB, ACCPAC, or QuickBooks.
• Fantastic administrative and organizational skills with an exceptional attention to detail.
• Highly personable with exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong communication skills including verbal and written.
• Proficient with Windows based PCs, and experience with MS Office suite.
• Success working in a team environment.
• Excellent problem solver, proactive, responsive with a high sense of urgency
• Strong work ethic
• 42k - 47k Base salary (negotiable)
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645