Bilingual Customer Support RepresentativeJob ID: 289 | Located in GTA (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Sales / Marketing | Full-time
- Receiving and assisting calls both English and French.
- Handling inbound calls, providing over the phone support.
- Transferring and escalating calls in a timely manner.
- Conveying accurate information to our customers.
- Successfully resolving client issues.
- Receive purchase orders by phone, email, fax and complete order entry.
- Tracking shipments and stock check, incoming call response and order entry
- Technical call referral
- Application lookup
- Cross sell products as customer allows...but make the pitch and ask for the saleMust be prepared to work and mentally in tune with excellent customer service behavioral requirements and engaged in your work.
- College Diploma would be an asset.
- Excellent telephone manners and customer service skills.1-3 year's customer service experience or call centre experience.
- A friendly and professional demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Problem solving Independent thinking
- Ability to work independently and take initiative as required.
- Strong communications skills in English and French.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- 38k – 44k Base salary (based on experience)
- Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645