Account Manager (Medwest USA) MichiganJob ID: 265 | Located in Midwest (United States), Michigan, New Jersey (USA), New Yok (NY, USA) | Sector: Sales / Marketing | Full-time
• Develop a detailed sales approach, including the overall growth of existing dealer channel and help to lead and monitor new business development initiatives.
• Provide necessary support to the current dealer network.
• Expand the dealer network by actively seeking new business opportunities.
• Develop a strategy that will include adequate sales representation and dealer support for all key markets and channels.
• Responsible for the sales of new and replacement equipment into existing accounts and new market segments.
• Product knowledge to support market entry of both new and existing products expanding current markets and penetrating new markets.
• Travel will be required up to 60% monthly.
• An Associate degree is preferred plus two (2) or more years of sales experience, with a significant portion of time spent selling capital equipment
• Experience in the small format or wide format copy industry an asset.
• A demonstrated ability to create and execute territory business objectives.
• A demonstrated ability to sell in a consultative/solutions based manner to maximize business performance
• Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• A proven record of taking ownership of issues and using available resources to meet goals and resolve issues.
• Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple sales opportunities and priorities in a rapidly growing environment.
• Knowledge of standard Microsoft applications and territorial database software applications required
• Must be able to travel 50% – 60% of the time.
• High level presentation and strong product demonstration skills required
• 60K (USD) base salary
• Car allowance
• Commission (no caps)
• Cell phone allowance
• First year OTE 100k
• An extensive benefit package which includes health and dental insurance.
• 401K with company matching, paid time off and more.
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645