Account Manager / Business DevelopmentJob ID: 209 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON), Mississauga (ON), Markham (ON) | Sector: Sales / Marketing | Full-time
• Contact past clientele to re-establish accounts and reengage customers.
• Focus on warm leads, but you will also place cold calls as required!
• Build relationships through creative and friendly follow-up calls and emails
• Ensure our clients' needs are being met beyond expectations.
• Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization.
• Have a flair for engagement and conversation to expand your customer base.
• Ensure that all appropriate and necessary follow-ups are performed.
• To meet and exceed individual and team sales goals and standards.
• Remain current on offerings from vendors, suppliers, and competitors.
• Manage client contacts and interactions using a CRM system while constantly building the pipeline.
• University Degree or College Diploma an asset
• 2 - 4 years sales experience
• Experience prospecting, networking and/or new business development
• Experience in a cold calling sales position.
• Customer service focused with exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, and electronic talent.
• Knowledge of popular social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
• Ability to earn client trust along with excellent relationship management skills.
• Be self-driven and goal oriented with a high level of effective sales productivity.
• Base salary 35k – 40k (based on experience)
• Full Benefits
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645