Account ExecutiveJob ID: 937 | Located in GTA (ON), Mississauga (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Develop a detailed sales approach, including the overall growth of existing dealer channel and help to lead and monitor new business development initiatives.
• Provide necessary support to the current dealer network.
• Expand the dealer network by actively seeking new business opportunities.
• Develop a strategy that will include adequate sales representation and dealer support for all key markets and channels.
• Responsible for the sales of new and replacement equipment into existing accounts and new market segments.
• Product knowledge to support market entry of both new and existing products expanding current markets and penetrating new markets.
• Travel will be required up to 60% monthly.
• A Business degree is preferred plus three or more years of sales experience, with a significant portion of time spent selling capital equipment in the small format or wide format copy industry.
• A demonstrated ability to create and execute territory business objectives.
• A demonstrated ability to sell in a consultative/solutions based manner to maximize business performance
• Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
• A proven record of taking ownership of issues and using available resources to meet goals and resolve issues.
• Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple sales opportunities and priorities in a rapidly growing environment.
• Knowledge of standard Microsoft applications and territorial database software applications required
• Must be able to travel to the US!
• High level presentation and strong product demonstration skills required
•55K - 65K base salary
•6k car allowance
•Commission (no caps)
•First year OTE 100k
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (647) 977-7645