.Net DeveloperJob ID: 259 | Located in GTA (ON), Toronto (ON) | Sector: Information Technology | Full-time
• Develop software in the context of a project, while ensuring alignment to current and developing architecture.
• Delivering on development activities on time and on budget per project plan with the highest level of quality while producing code that is secure, reliable, reusable and scalable.
• Ensure prompt notification to PM of deviations and proactively execute a plan to recover
• Understand and help refine un-stated requirements.
• Prepare Technical Design and Specification documents
• Create implementation instructions and supports application deployments
• Conduct design and peer reviews including individual & team unit testing
• Manage technical issues and the work of other developers
• Work with the project team to review problems, define and test solutions
• Exercise leadership through superior technical and domain knowledge
• Proactive approach to finding solutions and managing problems.
• Proactively identify areas for improvement, seek solutions and make recommendations
• Remain up to date of development technologies, both current and future.
• Various other duties as required
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant discipline
• 3+ years of experience developing web-based, or mobile enterprise applications
• 3+ years of developing within the .NET environment, 3.5+, Web API, and MVC, and Web Services.
• 3+ years of experience working with SQL Server 2012 & above, ADO.NET, EF, ORM patterns
• Experience leveraging popular design methodologies, patterns and practices
• Strong background with the software development lifecycle, and common models (agile, iterative, waterfall, etc.) with familiarity in best software practices including source code control, requirements gathering and unit testing.
• 3+ years with ASP.NET deployment techniques
• UML modeling Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Some experience with front end UI design preferred
• 70k - 80k Base salary (negotiable)
• This is a contract to permanent position
Apply for this job now
Managing Director, Recruitment & Consulting
T: (416) 964-3232 x221